How Digital Marketing Can Get You Ahead with TELSCO
Written by Rachel Richards
Digital marketing is becoming more and more vital to running a successful business. In 2021, you need to own the online space to win the hearts, minds, and wallets of your audience.
Case in point: Our client TELSCO. They provide powerful and trusted security solutions to homes and businesses across Edmonton. Although they’re well-loved in our city (have you seen those lawn signs everywhere?), they also face some stiff competition from nationally recognized brands.
For over five years, TELSCO has dove deep into digital marketing and never looked back. From their strategic SEO and sharp website experience to their high-performing online ads, we’ve worked alongside them to elevate them as a top contender in a tough industry. Here’s how we’ve done it together.
Start with Search Engine Optimization
If you’re new to digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) can be a powerful tool to get you ahead. Namely, SEO gives you increased eyeballs on Google search results, more website traffic, and ultimately, more people buying from your business. This was our initial focus when we started working with TELSCO.
- Tap into keyword research to understand how to focus your content.
- Search how your competition is ranking with your desired keywords.
- Cover all aspects of your topic in depth, so that it’s useful and valuable to users.
- Build your website’s domain authority with backlinks and internal links.
It’s easy to go down a rabbit hole with SEO, but these basic tactics can guide you in the right direction. In TELSCO’s case, we started simple and then tested plenty of approaches over time. Our hard work has paid off: We’ve increased their leads by 25% year over year!
Design a Winning Website
Ready to take your digital marketing to the next level? Launching a high-performing website is crucial. With TELSCO, we’ve tweaked their design, content, and code over the years, resulting in more paying and loyal customers signing up for the security solutions.
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) diagnoses where users are clicking and where they’re dropping off, so you can create the best possible website experience.
- With website personalization, you can customize your content to the user to provide the highest chances of clicks and conversions.
- Content marketing is a smart way to show that you’re a thought leader in your industry. It promotes trust with customers and helps you boost organic traffic.
In TELSCO’s case, we’ve worked with them to create a compelling user experience on their website, featuring strong proof points and benefit-driven language. They’ve also embraced blogging by posting high-quality and thoughtful content on a regular basis.
Open Opportunities with Online Advertising
From Google Search and Display to videos and social media, TELSCO has a strong online advertising presence. With paid ads, you can reach the right people at the right moment in time.
- Search ads are perfect for capturing users when they have the intent to buy your product or service. Try them when you want to boost organic traffic and leads.
- Display ads are more focused on generating brand awareness and showing off your product or service with beautiful visuals.
- With video ads, you can tell your brand story and engage with users. They’re more likely to grab your audience’s attention and inspire them to click.
- Your customers are already scrolling on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, so social media ads are a great way to meet them where they are and even retarget them within those apps.
Online advertising allows you to hyper-target audiences, test performance, and monitor results like no other marketing tactic can. TELSCO’s creative has shone in their digital ads, conveying the peace of mind and trust they’ve built with Edmontonians.
Find Your Competitive Edge with Digital Marketing
Have you dipped your toe into digital marketing? We’d love to guide you. It’s an affordable and strategic way to connect with your audience with measurable results. Contact us to start growing online today.