Director of Business Operations
- Charter Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR)
- Canadian Management Professional Association (CMPA) Certification
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification
- Bachelor of Commerce, Human Resources and Management – Thompson Rivers University
- Bachelor of Applied Accounting – Mount Royal University
- Bachelor of Arts, International Economics – University of Alberta
Nurturing people is Darrell’s true calling. And, his 20-year career in diverse business leadership roles is a testament to that. Before arriving in the agency world, Darrell strengthened his team-building and management abilities in positions across the telecommunications, media, and energy industries.
Darrell brings a hunger for discovering fresh insights to everything he does. It’s what has motivated him to complete multiple post-secondary degrees, along with a variety of professional certifications.
Harnessing his keen ability to create smart business processes, Darrell shapes our strategic direction with agility and enthusiasm. His combination of integrity and refreshing honesty builds trust with both team members and clients.
Outside of work, Darrell is just as passionate—you’ll find him reading fascinating books, hitting the pavement running, travelling to far-flung countries, and volunteering at the Edmonton Region Immigrant Employment Council and Junior Achievement.