“Institutions are becoming naked, and if you’re going to be naked … fitness is no longer optional. If you’re going to be naked, you better get buff.”
– Don Tapscott
Gilles Prefontaine is a business strategist, advisor and agent of organizational change. Since 1997, in strategic, marketing and operational leadership roles, he has been responsible for launching many new successful services, developing organizational design and devising strategy for growing companies. Previously, he has held key leadership positions with other organizations such as TELUS, Dell, and Servus Credit Union.
As a dynamic speaker, facilitator and storyteller, Gilles leverages the wisdom of great business minds in the field of marketing, organizational strategy, leadership, and sustainability to inspire our clients to get fit, be buff, and achieve greater business success.
Born and raised in Canada, Gilles spends his downtime with his wonderful wife Jaylene and three kids, usually exploring our beautiful country from sea to sky.
- Studied Economics at the University of Alberta
- Masters in Business Administration with a specialism in Human Resources from Heriot Watt University
Board Memberships, Groups, Volunteerism:
- Chair, Junior Achievement of Canada
- Past Director, St. Albert Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair, St. Albert Economic Development Advisory Council