Social Media Community Manager – Agency Role
Top Draw is looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Social Media Manager to work out of our downtown Edmonton office.
The Social Media Manager delivers on engaging, results-oriented social media marketing tactics and channels that are designed to achieve our clients’ business objectives. Attention to detail, best practices and collaborating to meet deadlines are critical parts of the role.
The day-to-day role
- Develop media, content and editorial plans and realistic timetables across all social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok, Snapchat and YouTube
- Monitor the social media landscape for clients and identify opportunities/approaches and make recommendations to clients and internal teams alike
- Manage multiple campaigns in various stages of launching and running (paid and organic)
- Think on your feet, learn fast, grow your skill set depending on the needs of the business and our clients
- Work with the internal team to be a critical factor in the department’s success and help achieve quarterly department goals
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising or business
- 1 or more years of experience in marketing/social media
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn marketing certifications
- Experience with data collection, analysis and reporting of results and meaningful patterns and insights
- Excellent G Suite proficiency
- Excellent reasoning, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent solo working skills: Accountable for your professional growth and the quality of your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Collaborating and supporting the team is a critical success factor
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Versatility: You can think on your feet, learn fast and grow where needed
- And, last but not least, a passion for creativity, advertising and agency life
Nice to have
- Agency experience
- Avid subscriber to industry thought leaders and news sources
- A demonstrable portfolio of community building and social media management
About Top Draw
25 years in the making, we’ve been doing digital marketing long before it hit mainstream. As one of the leading specialized agencies in Edmonton, Top Draw helps local and national clients gain exposure and expand their reach with measurable results.
We leverage best practices, promote continual learning and always encourage digital evolution through our work. Role ownership, career growth and shared momentum: These are just a few of the benefits of joining our team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time
- Free downtown parking
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free coffee, snacks and beverages
- Professional development support (courses, workshops, conferences, networking)
- Summer events on our rooftop patio
- A creative, friendly place to work with an amazing team of experts to learn from
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw.
Click ‘apply’ to send us your resume, cover letter and references. We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, no telephone calls.
Submit Your Application
Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.