Senior Project Manager
We are currently seeking a PASSIONATE, CLIENT-FOCUSED, MULTI-TASKER.
We’re growing our team and looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to work with our web development and design teams. You have worked in an agency or within a creative environment before. You also have experience leading teams and coordinating website or application projects with clients directly. You have a minimum of 3-4 years experience – with more considered an asset. You are confident, have expertise, have an eye for design, great troubleshooting skills, and feel comfortable working directly with clients on a daily basis. You also appreciate the dynamic of a fast-paced environment and know how to drive teams and clients to the deadline. You are organized know how to create Gantt charts, and use Excel, Word, and Outlook. Past development and web design experience would be a big asset.
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Apply our methodology and enforce project standards
- Build and improve process where needed
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis using our time management software
- Manage project budgets
Top Draw is an Edmonton-based digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.
Please email resumes and references to email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.