Senior Account Manager
Top Draw is looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Account Manager to work out of our downtown Edmonton office!
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for executing strategic, digital-first marketing, branding, social media and website development work for our clients. They lead collaboration within the team and ensure exceptional customer service. They are responsible for fostering great relationships by serving a pivotal role in ensuring our clients’ needs are understood and are flowing through the agency.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them.
- 5+ years of experience in an account management role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong focus on customer service and relationship building
- A degree in marketing or related field
- Exceptional coordination and prioritization skills
- A passion for business and marketing
Assets we would like you to have:
- 2-3 years of experience working in a digital marketing or agency environment
- A passion for being a change maker in high-performance digital marketing proven with measured results
- Initiative to enhance knowledge of digital marketing trends, best practices and new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong ability to recognize and problem solve, using analytical and sound decision-making
- Solid knowledge of SEM/SEO/PPC/local SEO best practices and implementation
- Understanding of the role of social media, web development and design
- Experience working with CRM and project management software
- Experience writing client and business briefs
- Experience with contracts and contract negotiation
- Strong presentation, and written and verbal communications
- MS Office / Google Docs proficiency
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Lead and organize meetings with clients ranging from local to national sized
- Collaborate with the internal team to create and implement digital marketing and brand that delivers for the client
- Coordinating, and facilitating approach presentations
- Support clients throughout project milestones
- Form and develop lasting relationships with clients that open doors to new opportunities
- Participate in industry and other networking events
- Ensure Top Draw is a valuable partner for our clients
- Mentor and support junior Account Managers and Account Coordinators
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Free downtown parking
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Doggy Policy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.