We are currently seeking a PASSIONATE, CLIENT-FOCUSED, MULTI-TASKER.
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with our web development and design teams. You have worked in an agency or within a creative environment before. You also have experience leading teams and coordinating website or application projects with clients directly. You have a minimum of 2 years experience with online projects and online marketing – with more considered an asset. You are confident, have expertise, have an eye for design, great troubleshooting skills, and feel comfortable working directly with clients on a daily basis. You also appreciate the dynamic of a fast-paced environment and know how to drive teams and clients to the deadline. You are organized know how to create Gantt charts, and use Excel, and Google Apps (GMail, Calendar, etc). Past development and web design experience would be a big asset.
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects of varying scope
- Developing new process where it makes sense
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Apply our methodology and enforce project standards
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis using our time management software
- Manage project budgets
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.