We are looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Operations Manager to our growing team! Are you an organized, experienced manager looking for a dynamic environment to grow in? Top Draw needs your help. This role would be responsible for much of HR, financial oversight, and other operational oversight for our ~25 person company.
- 7+ years of experience working in a digital agency or in a financial, operations, or HR role.
- First hand experience of running of budgeting and financial operations for a company in some capacity
- First hand experience of running Human Resources for a company
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Things we would like you to have:
- Experience working with digital marketing, creative, or auto dealer marketing
- Experience managing businesses with multiple profit centers
You will get to:
- Have a seat at the table directing the company
- Build and refine company policies and procedures
- Oversee HR across the company
- Train and oversee managers to ensure best practice HR policies are being followed
- Oversee company financials, including:
- Providing oversight
- Analysis & reporting
- Calculating P&L
- Coordinate vendors including benefits, cleaner, phone systems, internet, Xerox, etc.
- Hire contractors (interview, write and negotiate contracts, etc)
- Oversee Benefits/Payroll
- Supervise and enable business plan execution
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays.
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am.
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route.
- Free downtown parking.
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking.
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.