Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re growing our team at Top Draw and looking for new talent! We are looking for a strong Digital Marketing Specialist to work out of our Edmonton office.
The Digital Marketing Specialist delivers on engaging, results-oriented digital marketing tactics and channels that are designed to achieve our clients’ business objectives. This role is on the production end of the spectrum (if you’re looking for something more strategic or creative, those are different roles).
You are a great fit for the Digital Marketing Specialist if you are a wiz at Google Analytics, have achieved success with PPC and SEO for a business or client(s), and love everything about the web. You have 1+ years of experience in SEO and/or PPC, and most importantly, you love to learn fast. You’ve also taken a look at our blog post to get a general idea of where you would rate your digital marketing skill and experience level.
If this sounds like you, and you crave a fast-paced, results-oriented environment where your contributions are recognized and you’ll always be learning and improving – then you’re a perfect fit.
You must have:
- At least one year of experience in an SEO and/or PPC role.
- Experience with other high-performance digital marketing channels and tactics
- Expert level Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager proficiency (cross-platform integrations, custom tags, events, and variables, UTM tagging, etc)
- Google AdWords + Google Analytics + Facebook certifications
- Achieved attributable results from SEO and PPC campaigns on Google and Facebook
- Experience with data collection, analysis, and reporting of results and meaningful patterns and insights
- Experience working in popular CMSes (like WordPress, etc)
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools/platforms (like SEMrush, etc)
- Tried and true competitive research and keyword research methodologies
- Understanding of SEO best practices in content, UX, website architecture, white hat vs black hat, algorithm updates, etc
- Ninja level Excel expertise
- Excellent reasoning and communication skills necessary to speak with clients
- Excellent solo working skills – keeping yourself accountable for both your growth and the quality of your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills – collaborating and supporting the team to be a critical success factor
- Excellent attention to detail, writing, and grammar skills
- Versatility – you can think on your feet, learn fast, and grow your skill sets where needed
- And, last but not least, a passion for creativity, advertising, and agency life!
- Agency experience
- Avid subscriber to industry thought leaders and news sources such as Search Engine Land, Moz, etc
- Certifications in any and all things Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and integrations
- Link building techniques and experience
- Experience running your own website from top to bottom
- Rock solid examples of online marketing results you’ve been able to achieve in the past. Did you increase traffic? Make money? Tell us what you achieved, and what you did! (We love these kinds of stories)
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with the Account Team on ongoing digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Research, strategize and execute on Digital Marketing objectives using in-house and industry tools
- PPC campaign creation and management
- Authority building and Local SEO
- Digital marketing results analysis and reporting
- Keep up with the latest in Digital Marketing best practices and tools to grow and flex your expertise
- Much much more – this industry is always evolving, and so are we!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, choose a start time between 7 – 9 am that works best for you
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Options for your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Sit vs stand
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please fill out the form below or send your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.