Intermediate Web Developer
Working in a dynamic, creative and high-paced environment is your forte. You constantly want to be challenged and push the limits of what can be developed on the Internet. Attention to detail, staying on top of cutting-edge technologies, and working with a team to meet deadlines are a critical part of your job and you must excel in all of these areas.
You have 2+ years of experience as a Web developer in a professional setting. You have created custom themes and plugins for WordPress before and are keen to build on those skills. You are easy to work with and you enjoy contributing in a team environment. You care about the details that make a good site great.
You will have:
- WordPress custom theming experience
- Ability to produce clean, well-documented code
- Experience working in Sketch and Photoshop
- Responsive web design/development techniques
- Experience working with different environments for development and production
Things we would like you to have:
- Experience collaborating with other developers
- Git version control experience
- Zurb Foundation
- Flexbox layout experience
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel)
What you get to do:
- Convert Sketch designs to responsive HTML and theme for a CMS
- Complete small to medium-sized projects from start to finish
- Work with senior developers on larger or more technically advanced projects
- WordPress themes, email newsletters, existing web site changes, maintenance on existing sites, documentation
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Support from the company to help train and develop you going forward – mentoring, lunch & learns, guest speakers, webinars, and courses.
- Creative, friendly place to work with an amazing team
- Hack sessions and time allocated to working on internal projects
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Regular meals and drinks out as a team
Please email resumes and references to email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.