We are looking to add another enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager to our growing team!
Are you a skilled detective who can get to the root of any problem and collaborate with a variety of internal teams to drive and deliver on strategic online marketing initiatives? With a focus on building great relationships, the Account Manager will act as the lead client-facing contact on behalf of Top Draw. Ensuring internal project teams are informed, accountable, and on budget in order to meet (or exceed!) client’s expectations will be the focus of the Account Management role. If creating and driving online strategy, leading a team, and performing for clients is up your alley, then this job is for you!
- 3+ years of experience in an digital marketing/account management role.
- Ability to ask probing questions to uncover the real client ask and identify opportunities for account growth.
- Passion for high performance digital marketing, proven with measured results.
- Familiar with SEO/PPC/Social Media best practices and implementation.
- A strong ability to recognize when to adapt and pivot your online marketing strategies when the situation arises.
- Strong customer service approach.
- Familiarity in juggling organizing and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic agency environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Things we would like you to have:
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital agency or account management environment.
- Google Analytics & Adwords Certifications.
- Sales training / experience.
- Experience working with lead tracking / CRM software.
- CAAP certification.
- Experience writing creative briefs and inspiring a creative team.
You will get to:
- Lead and organize meetings with clients ranging from local to national sized.
- Support business development by vetting inbound leads, coordinating, and facilitating approach presentations.
- Compose proposals and followup with leads to close opportunities.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients that open doors to new opportunities.
- Spearhead and initiate strategies with defined KPI’s for clients.
- Draw upon your experience and collaborate with the internal team to create and implement online marketing strategy that delivers measured, irrefutable results.
- Support clients throughout project & retainer touch points and recommend strategic improvements and pivots.
- Review client facing work products for overall quality and alignment with the account strategy.
- Ensure overall efforts are meeting clients’ end goals (checking executed work against proposal’s strategy and plan).
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays.
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am.
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route.
- Free downtown parking.
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking.
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.