Top Draw is looking to add another enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager to work out of our downtown Edmonton office!
You are a great fit for the Account Manager role if communication, coordination, and building great relationships come naturally to you. The Account Manager serves a pivotal role in ensuring our clients’ needs are understood and are flowing through the agency.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them.
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience in an account management role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong focus on customer service
- A degree in marketing or related field
- Exceptional coordination and prioritization skills
- A passion for business and marketing
Assets we would like you to have:
- 1+ years of experience working in a digital marketing or agency environment
- A passion for high-performance digital marketing proven with measured results
- Google Analytics, Adwords and other industry certifications
- Sales training & experience
- Experience working with CRM and project management software
- Experience writing creative briefs
You will get to:
- Lead and organize meetings with clients ranging from local to national sized
- Support business development by vetting opportunities
- Coordinating, and facilitating approach presentations
- Compose proposals and coordinate with key roles to close opportunities
- Develop lasting relationships with clients that open doors to new opportunities
- Collaborate with the internal team to create and implement digital marketing and creative that delivers for clients
- Support clients throughout project milestones
- Ensure Top Draw is a valuable partner for our clients
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Doggy Policy
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes to email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.